IE Code Registration | Import Export Code Registration
With in 24 Hours
IE Code Registration | Import Export Code Registration online
IE Code Registration stands for Import Export Code Registration which is issued by the Director General of Foreign Trade, Department of Commerce. It has 10 digit unique numbers with lifetime validity. IE Code Registration is mandatory to get every person who involved in international trade of Export or Import or in other words we can say that it is mandatory to be obtained by every person who is engaged in the business of selling of goods or services on the international platform. Every type of business which doing a foreign transfer of goods or services is required to have an IEC number. Now Online IE Code Registration can be done online on dgft government website hence there is no need to visit DGFT or IE Code Registration Website.
Import Export Code is mandatory in the following situation
- IE Code Registration is required to obtain importers to clear the goods from the customs authority.
- When importers have to send the money to a foreign country via banks then it's needed by the banks through SWIFT Code.
- It is required when exporters have to send the shipments then it’s needed by the customs port.
- It is required when exporters received the money in foreign currency directly into the bank then it's needed by the banks.
Documents Required for Import Export Code Registration
Aadhaar Card (Proprietor / Partner / Director)
PAN Card (Proprietor / Partnership Firm / Company)
Electricity Bill / GAS Bill / Telephone Bill / Sell Deed (If Company)
Rent Agreement (If Office is Rented)
Bank Statement / Cancelled Cheque
Partnership Deed (If Partnership Firm)
Company Pan (If Company)
Incorporation Certificate (If company)
Detail Required For IE Code Registration
Firm name / Company name
Proprietor name / All Partner name / All Director name
Firm / Company address with pin code
Branch Address (If Company)
Email id (If company then all director email id)
Mobile number (If company then all director Mobile No)
CIN Number (If Company)
Registration No (If Company)
Company PAN No (If Company)
Bank Account Detail
Procedure for IEC Registration
- First of all you need to fill our simple online IEC code application form and send all required documents to us via email.
- If you want to sell your goods and services across the state and even have a turnover less than 40 lakh rupees in a per annum.
- We will pay the IEC government fees and follow up with department for your certificate.
- Once all process is completed and when we received your IEC license from DGFT we will send your IE Code certificate to you via email or by courier.
- Congratulations! Your work is completed
Benefits of Import Export Code Registration
Development of Business:- An IE Code Registration helps you to expand your business to the worldwide platform and also helps you to develop your organizations as per your expectations.
- Avail several benefits: –The business organizations could benefit themselves of their imports exports from the DGFT department, Export Promotion Council, Customs, and so on, based on their IEC registration online.
- Not required Filling of returns:- Once you obtain IEC Code there is no need to filing return. Once you get your online IEC registration done, there is no need to follow any prerequisite or any kind of procedures for supporting its validity and also there is not any requirement for documenting any profits with DGFT.
- Simple Processing:- We must say it is genuinely very simple to gain online IEC code registration from the DGFT within a time period of 24 hours succeeding after submitting the application to DGFT department. There is no need to show a proof of any fare or import for getting IEC code.
- No requirement for renewal or filing: - IEC code Certificate is issued with the lifetime validity and also needs no reestablishment. After getting IEC Code it could be used as a substance against all the fare and import exchanges.