MSME Registration Online
Same Day Certificate
MSME stands for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises. MSME Registration is playing a very important role for the small and medium business in India. Numerous surveys show that countries economic are basically dependent on agriculture and small-medium scale industries that also includes various cottage industries operating in India. That’s why applying MSME registration could be considered as its backbone. In India, each state has its own culture and tradition which they have to follow and become eminent in that kind of industry. No need to say that India is a country with its large stock of natural resources with intense climate variations, so promoting and working in such type of businesses on a very large scale is very ordinary among the traders. So eventually MSME Registration is a Registration certification which is issued by a respective state government department to get the benefits under the MSME Act. Now from the 2015 government of India modified the MSME Registration or SSI Registration and its has been become Udyog Aadhar Registration.
Why MSME Registration are Important for Small Business?
Udyog Aadhaar Registration or SSI Registration is very important for developing the transparency and accountability of the micro, small and medium scale industries, basically Indian Government has categorized these industries which is recognized as MSME- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. MSME is actually an authorized form which helps in promoting the above-mentioned industries throughout the country with the help of officially legalized Act. One of the special benefits of MSME registration is that it authorizes many inducements and incentives to industries included under MSMED Act. In order to register under MSME, then a SSI Registration Online procedure is important. Apart from the enterprises which mentioned above, some other firms, or shop registration or public and private limited companies, LLPs are also eligible to apply for registration under MSME to get its benefits.
Documents Required for MSME Registration
Aadhaar Card (Proprietor / Partner / Director)
PAN Card (Proprietor / Partnership Firm / Company)
Detail Required For MSME Registration
MSME Registration or Udyog Aadhar Registration required very fewer documents from the business perspective. It's required the following documents -
- A soft copy of Aadhar Card – (Now Aadhar Card is the mandatory for the MSME Udyog Adhaar Registration Online. without aadhar card you can'nt register for the MSME Registration.) So In the case of the private limited company or partnership Company etc there Partners or director’s aadhar card is required because there is no aadhar card issued on the name of company name.
- A soft Copy of Pan Card.
- Cancelled bank cheque or bank Statement of the applicant.
- Mobile Number and Email Id of the Applicant.
- Social category of the applicant (General/OBC/SC/ST)
- Name of the Enterprises.
- Type of organization .(Proprietorship/Partnership/Pvt. Ltd)
- Date of Commencement of Business
- Main Business Activity of Enterprise
- Additional details about Business
- Investment in Plant and Machinery (Amount in Lacs)
- No. of Employee in the Enterprises.
Procedure for msme Registration
- First of all you need to fill our simple online msme application form and send all required documents to us via email.
- After receiving documents and details from you we will prepare and draft your application for msme registration and file it with the udyog Adhar office on your behalf.
- We follow up with department for your msme certificate.
- Once all process is completed and when we received your msme certificate from government portal we will send your msme Certifiacate to you via email or by courier.
Benefits of MSME Registration
MSME Registration gives to you right to avail advantages under the MSME Scheme of the Indian government's. One of the most important benefits of MSME registration is that the Government will include your firms or business in the Central and State Government schemes so that one must get the full advantage of the schemes. It will lead you into superior awareness about the latest-arrived schemes and full transparency of the government working process. Apart from above other Numerous benchmark benefits include simple ingress to various government subsidies and bank loans.
Easy Bank Loans - All the business organization that is registered under the MSME act can get avail the advantages regarding the bank loans. Banks are offering the security free loans where your property is no assurance with the Banks. The government of India and SIDBI both create a separate legal organization which work to implement this scheme for all the small and medium business enterprises.
Reservation Benefits - Government of India also change the industrial act where each of small business that is registered under the MSME can avail the scheme where you can grow your production of the goods and employment opportunities in the country.
Easy to open business Current bank account or any other license registration - MSME Registration Certificate use as legal entity proof of the company, therefore, you can easily open a current bank account on the name of the business or mentioned your registration while applying for another license like GST Registration etc.
Participate in the International Trade Fairs - All the small and medium business want to expand their business across India on an international level that is required to exposure and support from the government. Governments give benefits to participate and special consideration in the national and international trade fairs which is organized and managed by the MSME Department.
Stamp Duty and Registration Charges Waived off - All the enterprise and entity which are growing their business in the IT Park or SEZ they can get avail the benefits under the Stamp Act but nowadays all the small enterprise also can get these benefits.
Exemption under the Income Tax as Direct tax - All the small and medium business that are doing some actually innovative or towards the improvement of the society then they can take the advantage of the income tax in the initial years. Even under the startup India scheme, the same benefits are given by the government.
Get Reimbursement under the Bar Code Registration - Small businesses have required a lot of the mandatory registrations to run their product based business smoothly so all the manufacturing units needed the barcode registration. Under Barcode scheme you are eligible for the subsidy under the bar code registration.
Various Subsidies on the NSIC Performance and Credit Rating: - Under this scheme all the small enterprise can avail the advantages of the subsidy on various expenses through NSIC Performance.
Protection in the Delay- Payments from Buyers - This is very common problem having the small business. Because buyers are always making delay in the payments to the small business so under this scheme all the small business are protected and if they want can file a case against the buyer & settlement of the dispute in very less time.
Reduction in rate of the Interest by the major banks - Under this scheme all the major banks follow some policy regarding the bank’s loan for the MSME which is following
- 40% of the total advances must go to micro small and medium enterprises which are involved in manufacturing and having an investment in machinery and plant up to Rs.10 lakh and for the service enterprises which are having an investment in equipment up to Rs.4 lakh.
- 20% of the total advance to micro small and medium enterprises should go to enterprises which are involved in manufacturing which have above Rs.10 lakh till Rs.25 lakh investment in the plant and machinery and for service enterprises which have investments in equipment above Rs.4 lakh.
- To simplify, 60% of the advances must go to micro enterprises or business.
Concession in the Electricity Bills - All the micro small and medium enterprise which have MSME or Udyog Aadhar Registration Certificate can get the concession in the electricity bills in the particular business place.
Got the benefits in ISO Certificate – under this scheme when Small enterprise wants to apply for the big projects, then they have to show their credibility which required the ISO Certification. In this scheme you got the subsidy for the ISO Certification for your enterprises.
Preference in the Government Tenders – under this scheme which enterprises have MSME registration certificate is preferred in the government tenders during the bid. So this is one of the very important benefits to win the big tenders.