One Person Company Registration
Complete in 7 Working Days
The approach of One Person Company Registration in India was introduced through the Companies Act, 2013 to support a business who on their own are able of starting a deal by granting them to create a single person economic body. One of the biggest benefits of a One Person Company is that there can be only one member in an OPC, while at least two members are needed for including and maintaining a Private Limited Company. Similar to a Company, a One Person Company is a separate legal body from its supporter, offering limited liability protection to its single shareholder, while having continuity of business and being easy to include.
• Though a One Person Company allows a lone administrator to operate a corporate body with limited liability protection, an OPC does have a few disadvantages. For example, every One Person Company must appoint a nominee Director in the MOA and AOA of the company - who will become the owner of the One Person Company in case the sole Director is infirm. Also, a One Person Company must be changed into a Private Limited Company if it intersects an annual turnover of Rs.2 crores and must file audited financial statements with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs at the closing of every Financial Year like all types of organizations. Therefore, it is important for the administrator to carefully consider the features of a One Person Company prior to inclusion.
Udyog Aadhaar Gov is the market ruler in company registration services in India, which offering a variety of company registration like private limited company registration, one-person company registration, Nidhi Company Registration, etc. The mean time taken to complete a one-person company registration is about 10 - 15 working days, matter to government processing time and client document submission time. Get a free advice for one-person company registration and business setup in India by scheduling an appointment with us.
Documents Required for OPC Registration
Electricity Bill / GAS Bill / Telephone Bill / Sell Deed
Rent Agreement (If Office is Rented)
Bank Statement of Directors
Detail Required For OPC Registration
Any 2 Company name for approval
Company address with pin code
Email id (Director)
Mobile number (Director)
Top 5 products / Top 5 services name
Process of One Person Company Registration
- Firstly, the OPC director should appeal or apply for the Digital Signature Certificate, which is compulsory to file for the company registration records. For this, one needs to submit a few scanned documents; after which our agents will file the form by filling it and bring it online for submission.
- Once the application for the Digital Signature Certificate is done, our agents will ask you to choose a name for your trade and send us the mandatory scanned documents for the same. The sent documents will be used to file the SPICe i.e. INC-32 and the Memorandum of Association and the Articles of Association. Finally, at the end of this process, the Certificate of Incorporation will be done and approved.
- All companies need a registered PAN and Tax Account Number. The application will be filed online by our agents, however, you will be asked to courier the hard copies of the mandatory and needed documents yourself. Post the processing, the TAN and PAN will be dismissed to you to your registered office address only within 21 business days.
Benefits of the One Person Company Registration
- Limited risk to personal property: - The shareholders of a private limited company have limited liability. This means that as a shareholder you will be liable to pay for the company’s duty only to the extent of the contribution made by you.
- Legal body: - A Private Limited Company has a separate legal body different from you. This means that the Company is responsible for the management of its property and accountability, borrowers and creditors. And you are not answerable for it. So, the creditors cannot originate against you to recover the money.
- Raising Capital: - Even though registering a PLC comes with agreement requirements, it is preferred by administrators as it helps them to raise funds through fairness, expand and at the same time limits the accountability.
- Trustworthiness Companies in India are registered with the Registrar of companies under the Companies Act 2013. Anyone can verify the details of the company through Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Also, details of all the directors are issued while the formation of the company. Hence a PLC form of business structure is established more.
- Continue Existence A company has ‘perpetual succession’, that is continue or constant existence until it is legally dissolved. A company, being a separate legal person, is unaffected by the death or ending of any member but continues to be in presence regardless of the changes in membership.