Private Limited Company Registration
Complete in 7 Working Days
Private Limited Company Registration Online
Private Limited Company is the most common and popular type of corporate legal body in India. Private Limited Company Registration is ruled by the Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014. To register a Private Limited Company, minimum of two shareholders or two directors are needed. Ministry of Corporate Affairs has recently resolve major changes to the process and made it very simple to organize a company. A private limited company is a company which confidentially held for small businesses. This type of business organizations limits owner liability to their shareholdings, the number of shareholders to 200, and decrease shareholders from publicly business shares.
Requirement for the Private Limited Company Registrations
To record a private limited company, at least two adult persons are needed to act as Directors of the organization. A private limited company must have at least 2 Directors and can have the utmost of 15 directors. One of the Directors of a private limited company has to be an Indian Citizenship and Indian Residency. The other director can be a Foreign National.
Two persons are also needed to act as a shareholder of a company. The shareholders can be persons or an artificial legal body. Hence, a company can be owned by two corporate, which are domiciled in India or in foreign.
Documents Required for Private Limited Company Registration
Aadhaar Card (All Directors)
PAN Card (All Directors)
Electricity Bill / GAS Bill / Telephone Bill / Sell Deed
Rent Agreement (If Office is Rented)
All Directors Photo
Bank Statement of All Directors
Detail Required For LLP Registration
Any 2 Company name for approval
All Directors name
Company address with pin code
Email id (All Directors)
Mobile number (All Directors)
Top 5 products / Top 5 services name
Process for Private Limited Company Registration
- You need to fill our company registration form and acknowledge the documents for formation of a company.
- After submitting your documents, we will issue you with DSC and DPIN.
- Details given by you will be checked and then we shall apply for name approval.
- We will initiate all the required documents and filed them with ROC on your behalf.
- Once your company is organized, we shall send you all the documents and DSCs.
Advantages of Private Limited Company Registration
- Limited risk to personal property: - The shareholders of a private limited company have limited liability. This means that as a shareholder you will be liable to pay for company’s duty only to the extent of the contribution made by you.
- Legal body: - A Private Limited Company has a separate legal body different from you. This means that the Company is responsible for the management of its property and accountability, borrowers and creditors. And you are not answerable for it. So, the creditors cannot originate against you to recover the money.
- Raising Capital: - Even though registering a PLC comes with agreement requirements, it is preferred by administrators as it helps them to raise funds through fairness, expand and at the same time limits the accountability.
- Trustworthiness Companies in India are registered with the Registrar of companies under the Companies Act 2013. Anyone can verify the details of the company through Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Also, details of all the directors are issued while the formation of the company. Hence a PLC form of business structure is established more.
- Continue Existence A company has ‘perpetual succession’, that is continue or constant existence until it is legally dissolved. A company, being a separate legal person, is unaffected by the death or ending of any member but continues to be in presence regardless of the changes in membership.